Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just a few shots from a foggy day in Pismo Beach

The photo I sent earlier today was taken during one of the brief periods of sunshine. Here are a few more taken during our time at the beach but they lack a certain sparkle. I do like the one of the boys riding the waves.

IMG_8651

IMG_8584

IMG_8587

IMG_8589 

One of my photographic goals here was to get photos of the GIANT clams. In the past, I have heard of them being decorated for holidays, etc. This time they were PLAIN WHITE. I suppose the next painting is scheduled for October 1. Oh, well, maybe next time.

IMG_8670

IMG_8637

Here are two images I found on line showing how the clams are painted. I have seen a pumpkin, too, but couldn’t find the image tonight.

ClamFest

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

MonarchClam

No comments:

Post a Comment