Sunday, September 15, 2013

North by Northwest 2013

My good friend, Farley sent me an adorable card as a bon voyage greeting. I think it speaks for itself. It is soooo precious. And the inside features an image of the four Big Heads at Mt. Rushmore along with a cute poem from her hubby, Bob. I am ashamed to admit I have never seen this movie in its entirety but I will be sure to watch it upon my return from South Dakota. I have, however, seen A Man Called Horse and the sequels about 1000 times with scenes filmed in Custer State Park so I'm thinking some of South Dakota is engraved on my hard drive. Thank you so much, Farley, for the wonderful card. I will certainly keep an eye out for that pesky cropduster. Hasta la vista.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jen...I love when an idea comes together. I had so much fun making this for you. Can't wait to "travel with mom". And be sure to say hi to mom for me too.

    Safe and fun travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farley - what a sweetheart you are to have made such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive